Pastor Doug is passionate about studying God's Word, sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with anyone interested, and helping Christ followers to grow in their faith and personal relationship with God.
Pastor Doug has been married to the love of his life, Cheryl, for 51 years. They have served the Lord side-by-side the entire time. Together, they have four adult children, eleven grandchildren, and one slightly-spoiled dog.
Five Wrong Ways People Try to Relate to God This message explains common mistakes people make in trying to relate to God as well as tips to improve that relationship
Anger & Unforgiveness (4-Part Series)
- Part 1: https://youtu.be/efMXH2zGD4c
- Part 2: https://youtu.be/14iItxZGd5w
- Part 3: https://youtu.be/URoz7nDE7oU
- Part 4: https://youtu.be/8p_2VkqU5Cs
Principles of Sowing & Reaping (7-part series) This sermon series expounds Galatians 6:7-10 where Paul states, "God cannot be mocked. You reap whatever you sow."
- Part 1: https://youtu.be/1-EVFatED1w
- Part 2: https://youtu.be/LxFeJs_kX4k
- Part 3: https://youtu.be/GQxAKWKglXk
- Part 4: https://youtu.be/zgg37uSaDmg
- Part 5: https://youtu.be/Dc9OLBIe-Cs (partial recording)
- Part 6: https://youtu.be/UArkyERw5tg
- Part 7: https://youtu.be/lNEBq1moOM0 (partial recording)
~ BLOG POSTS ~
Periodically, I will be uploading sermon notes and articles which I hope you will find interesting and helpful. I look forward to hearing how you use this site and the tools provided.Click here to view my BLOG.